Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM Application for L0GAN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Logan
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationEgypt
  • Last active: Yesterday, 13:38

1. https://nolimit.lv/f...he-middle-east/

2. My ingame Nickname : L0GAN

3. Also L0GAN

4. about 1 month rightnow

5. i brought myself here lol, just wanted to return to play mu after 6 years of stopping i opened xtremetop then im here :)

6. my knowledge isnt at low rate cause i've been a server owner before but i've failed in marketting field in it to we can say 9.5 out of 10

7. Yess i've been an owner before for Bleach Mu s3 ep1 but its been years from this.  im still saving all gm commands till now :P

8. Language skills im a excellent speaker in english, and fluent in arabic xD

9. the number 1# in the ranking is number 1 because its people .. it doesnt matter where we are now, but we always have a chance to be number 1# if we worked hard and smart. i believe that i will be important one here and i will try to be a good addition.

10. about 15-18 online hours daily.

11. 25 years old.

best of luck for all ♥

much love.

Lochas
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationLithuania
  • Last active: Yesterday, 22:56

Hey bro, sorry to say that, but you need to be playing at minimum for 3 month  before applying for gm. But anyways see you in game <3

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 351 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Today, 06:20

Lochas is right please  read GM Template agein  https://nolimit.lv/f...ation-template/

TL.

Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users