Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Unban request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
HonorDK
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationRomania
  • Last active: 01/07/2020 - 17:30

Name : HonorDK

Ban Reason : 1.4

Banned by : NolimitBM

Time : Permanent on april 2020

I already asked NolimitBM for an unban request and he told me that the GM's voted for ban to remain.

So with this request, i hope GM's reconsider their vote, because in that day I got banned I got mad at my job and when i got home and when i log in, I rage at Clyde and 1stBM for basically no reason, and im sorry for that. It was my fault and there is no doubt about it.

As i told NoLimitBM, im willing to pay for unban because i "worked" so hard to level up my elf MS and create my sets, and i miss my characters.

I always tried to help new players so came to the server with infomations, guide them for best items in game and send them to NolimitBM when if they asked for donations.

Thank you, and I hope you reconsider.

Since i cant delete this account, can someone delete it for me? Thanks!

Out of service ! Account banned!

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 351 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Yesterday, 23:11

I thinked about it ,and its still NO ... you are one of the toxic player i meat here in game / Before and after ban... you got ban for 1.4 and 1.2 !! doesn't matter if you change acc or not ! Sorry but my opinion will stay the same 

About your Master LvL on Elf its not really hard job to lvl up with 2acc and double log in with Magic Gladiator ;)) you almost got ban for that but you had luck i didnt notice before and got enough profess (i think you reach 200lvl ) or you be banned then.

Hows that old Romania saying go you like to say to me  ??  Sa ma sugi la pile !!  Did i get it right ??  ITS NOT INSULT !!!!

Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

HonorDK
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationRomania
  • Last active: 01/07/2020 - 17:30

I think you confused me with someone else, i didnt insulted you at all, not in english, not in romanian, and "sa ma sugi la pile" is "suck my balls" with hidden meaning in romanian.

I was toxic with cheaters because they deserve it, as i see, SayroN got banned after all, after many reports from me, was i wrong on him ?

On 1.2 rule, i was always open to whatever testing you want on me, I was never evasive about it.

I am sorry about what happened and I wish you weith the good too in your decision, not just my bad manners of mine.

Since i cant delete this account, can someone delete it for me? Thanks!

Out of service ! Account banned!

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 1785 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 05:03

How many times did you report Horus before? This is old topic, you will not have unban. Not for free, not for money. Donations doesn't allow you to disrespect players, admins, server. TL

Lets play a game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users