Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Meaningful GAME

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Bennny
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Last active: 10/06/2020 - 15:56

Hello everyone !

as you know, normal players has no chance with Donator's (in PVP).

Therefore, i have one offer, on the 20 GR to be a prize Combo Set + FF Swords.

in order to, everything make sense, i offer you next arrangement.

Normal Players - LVL 1 Socket (1.0).

Donator'sLVL 2 Socket (2.0).

Thanks for your attention, your Georgian friend Benny.

Unveiled
  • Game Masters
  • 61 posts
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Last active: 12/06/2020 - 22:44

20GR is equivalent to 1MGR. I don't think it's fair for those who paid for the full price of the combo set + ff swords. I understand your sentiment when you mentioned that non-donators don't have a chance against donators, yes, I totally agree. 

Someone's always watching in the dark,

Unveiled in the shadows.

draxx
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Last active: 07/06/2020 - 13:49

benny, from what i can tell, non donators dont even pvp donators that often, and donators dont even pvp donators so its kind of a win win, when i pvp, i always ask if they are using ff swords or donated sets, if they are, i stay clear, and if they want to pvp they will change

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 1785 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 05:03

1. It is unfair to donators.

2. That will stop donations.

Lets play a game?

Bennny
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Last active: 10/06/2020 - 15:56

I can only, add one more thing, to make it more understandable, the current system calculated only Donator's, which makes no sense to a Normal Players, and sadly or fortunately, like all servers also here, players 80% is Normal Players, turns out that, the current system calculated only on 20%, and that means sooner or later we will lose Normal Players, i understand that, the Donation is good for server, to save himself, i mean (HOSTING), but unfortunately the server cannot be dependent, because Donation cannot take place every month (you can't win every month / $), turns out that, better is that calculate the system let it be to all, to improve the server (more online), i can offer one option for new system. i will say the principle, like all normal servers.
for example:
on server top set is: Combo Set and Price is: 20 GR & 1 MGR. / DONATE: 40-50 / $.
The usual player (Normal Players), should burn and work
a lot for TOP Inventory, but those players which lazy or they don't have much time should be DONATE.
and finally all will be on one level only by time difference, and most importantly, that would be the Balance.

Thanks for your attention, your Georgian friend Benny.

NONOSQUARE
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationUSA
  • Last active: 02/07/2020 - 10:57

at the end of the day you don't have to pvp donators, its not like its an obligation.

Also plenty of donators own mixed sets also that if you really want to pvp them you can ask them to put it on.

farming in game doesn't pay the server and website upkeep costs, and in order to raise some funds to cover those costs almost every MU server offers gear that makes it worth it for people to support the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users