Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

custom items

suggesting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
red
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationphilippines
  • Last active: Today, 05:25

custom items like DK,DP,GD SETS WITH SETS OPTION OR ANCIENT :) 380 items.  do you know why i like this server? because i like low season and the classic items! i tried many servers but they are so many customs items(sets) and the classic ones becomes obsolete.and the designs of their custom items is not good. the last server i tried is a little bit ok. they maintain the classic sets for example DK AND DP WITH SET OPTION with socket ( hahaha :D ) what i dont like to that server is their custom wings! 1 or 2 custom wing is ok but they have so many and some are so exaggerated. the size is the whole screen haha. so when i see this server i said to myself this what im looking for! im newbie to this server less than a week but i really like it! thanks to the one who created this server! and his staffs! i hope more players will come! back to my suggestion dont mind it. im just a type of player who wants to collect items. hahaha! 

• Clyde and Gabyas like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users