Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Victor
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRussia
  • Last active: 19/09/2021 - 13:35

Hello everyone , I am a new member to the game . I feel very happy when I know this game. If you want to find something really nice, such as a good set or weapon, where do you search, donate or train in map?

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 772 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Today, 01:38

Hello and welcome

wheel there is more whey to get it , [Tutorial(REMASTERED)]How-to nolimit.lv - Descriptions & Tutorials - NoLimit Comunity

you can train and buy from Webshop 5soc Mix with Gold Coins ,

[SEED SPHERE TUTORIAL] Info - Descriptions & Tutorials - NoLimit Comunity

Tutorial - How to unlock bonus options in set and weapons - Descriptions & Tutorials - NoLimit Comunity

you can donate for same socket set Donate Sets and Items[REMASTERED] - Marketplace - NoLimit Comunity

or you can collect SOLs (Sing Of Lord ) and join auction and bid for donate items [Tutorial(REMASTERED)] How-to Sign of Lord. - Descriptions & Tutorials - NoLimit Comunity

Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

Gabyas
  • Game Masters
  • 84 posts
  • Event Master
  • LocationRomania
  • Last active: Today, 04:37

Hello Victor and welcome to our awesome game, Here in forum we have many tutorials  for new players also here you find information about donate sets and if you want to buy good items for gold you can look in game site at webshop , the most valuable things in game are sign of lord , gemstones you can hunt in kanturu maps and you can refine them in Lorencia, also  Large complex potions (LCP) can be sold for good amount of gold coins 

If you have more questions dont be shy and PM me in Discord , enjoy the game and vote for our server to gain even more awesome prizes as free donated items for top voters (check VOTE) section in site 

Victor
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRussia
  • Last active: 19/09/2021 - 13:35

I feel great for this game because of your enthusiasm and friendliness

• Clyde likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users