Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[GM] Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Shawnyo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationBalamban
  • Last active: 18/07/2021 - 16:14
Hi, I'm vincent applying for gm assistant. :) My ign is shawnyo the noob character of this game hehehe.. and i would like to toss up my character shawnyo to be the gm character, because, it is my main character that suits. I am not that long player for this game but trust me i can make it better. What brought me here is i would like to play a different type of MU a massive class of MU like this. I will rate my base MU knowledge is to 101%. I don't have experience of being a GM but I have a lot of knowledge about it because my friend is an owner of one server before, and also my other one friend that is currently a GM of different MU i wouldn't tell that server but He showed me how to be one. I know lot of commands but it's on the list hahahaha gm commands or tools, It's on the internet lala :D My language skills is Bisaya, Tagalog, And , english. And im current practicing other skills of languages. My goal is to serve and to contribute what i can. My average online hours per day is 24/7. I'm 26 years old and still counting .. :D Thanks!

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 772 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Today, 01:38

[GM APPLICATION TEMPLATE] - Applications for GM - NoLimit Comunity

TL.

Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users