Hello players! Here is an info which I found regarding PayPal in Philippines. As it turns out, anyone with GCash can also use PayPal.
What does that mean?
That means that anyone from Philippines can donate.
Here is info that I found in some enthusiast site.
Checklist on How to Link Verified PayPal Accounts With a GCash MasterCard
- Sign up to PayPal
- Register to GCash and have your account KYC validated
- Cash in 200 pesos to GCash Wallet
- Apply and activate GCash MasterCard
- Link GCash card to PayPal account
- Get Expuse code
- Verify PayPal account by supplying Expuse code
- Log in to your PayPal account at the PayPal website
- Go to “My Account” and click the “Overview” tab
- In this page, you’ll see your Unverified account status as well as the sending and withdrawal limits that go with an unverified account
- Click the "get verified" button beside your account status (this button is highlighted for easy noticeability)
- A page will then appear wherein you will have to supply your GCash MasterCard details
- Make sure to enter the correct information. It is important that your PayPal details will match with your GCash details (especially your full name and address) to avoid any problems
- Click continue