Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[GCash/PayPal] GCash MasterCard to PayPal.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2259 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 02:22

Hello players! Here is an info which I found regarding PayPal in Philippines. As it turns out, anyone with GCash can also use PayPal. 

What does that mean?

That means that anyone from Philippines can donate.

Here is info that I found in some enthusiast site.

Checklist on How to Link Verified PayPal Accounts With a GCash MasterCard
  1. Sign up to PayPal
  2. Register to GCash and have your account KYC validated
  3. Cash in 200 pesos to GCash Wallet 
  4. Apply and activate GCash MasterCard 
  5. Link GCash card to PayPal account
  6. Get Expuse code
  7. Verify PayPal account by supplying Expuse code
9. Step by Step Guide to Verify a PayPal Account Using GCash MasterCard
  1. Log in to your PayPal account at the PayPal website
  2. Go to “My Account” and click the “Overview” tab
  3. In this page, you’ll see your Unverified account status as well as the sending and withdrawal limits that go with an unverified account
  4. Click the "get verified" button beside your account status (this button is highlighted for easy noticeability)
  5. A page will then appear wherein you will have to supply your GCash MasterCard details
  6. Make sure to enter the correct information. It is important that your PayPal details will match with your GCash details (especially your full name and address) to avoid any problems
  7. Click continue

• Fernando likes this

Lets play a game?

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2259 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 02:22

Be aware - I found this info on web, I can't test it because I am not from Philippines, I don't have and can't get GCash Mastercard and I can not test it. 

If you have any knowledge about this, please share it here with others so we can clarify this once and for all. 

Edit:

As I understand, it's much better to follow full tutorial. Here is the link: https://toughnickel....cash-Mastercard

Edited by NoLimitBM, 08/06/2021 - 23:55:19.
Source added

• Subaru likes this

Lets play a game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users