Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
NeoFights
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: 20/06/2021 - 14:45

Hello

I am more known as NeoFights and I love using DL even as for a GM character if ever I will be a GM (hopefully) :). I have been playing NoLimit MU for about 4 weeks already. I was looking for a good MU back then and I saw the game inclusions of NoLimit MU which I really like when playing MU online private servers that including active GMs hooked me up with your server. I can say that I have a rating of 9 as for my knowledge on MU Online, I will not be arrogant to say 10 because there are still some things that I don't know about MU. I have an experience when it comes to being a GM in MU online though it is a bit short (about 1 month before the server closed down), I know some of the major GM commands which are around 15 commands and some of which are only applicable depends on the season of MU. I am very confident to say that I have a C1 level Proficiency in English in which I can easily communicate using English through written and oral dialogue. My main aim for applying as a GM is to assist every and all players of NoLimit MU. I also wanted for our server population to grow more because more players means more fun and lastly is to hold regular events that will liven up the server. I always play NoLimit MU and I spend an average of 8 - 12 hours a day online. By the way, I am 29 years old now. That would be all for me. I hope our server can grow more! NOLIMIT POWER!!!

mika
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationLorencia
  • Last active: Today, 13:00

email: [email protected]

29099172fbd6dc87eaea1d7159d8339d760c3ccc

28455105c048e4889730979eab9b3f72a3091660.

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 552 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Today, 17:35

mika explained all. Ty

TL.

• Joanna98 likes this
Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users