Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Tutorial(REMASTERED)] How-to Vote Reward.

Vote Reward WIN

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2261 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 10:43

Hello players. Lets talk about vote reward system. 

Very often I get reports to donate-support whatsapp that VOTE REWARD IS NOT WORKING. Most of the time you say that it doesn't count votes. 

First of all - when you do vote - you don't rush. It's not on a timer, you have more then 5 seconds to complete the vote. Wait for voting site to load, wait for captcha to load, do it and press on Vote button. Why is that important?

1. More players vote for our server - higher in topsites our server will be - more new people will join - more fun for you guys.
  2. TOP Voters each WEEK get great rewards - Item(s), VIP Status and some currency for easier game play.

I know that SOMETIMES it does happen - site tells that you are a bot or use proxy (you should never use proxy if you want to Win top voter reward).

Here is proof :)

Attached File  3.jpg   27.73KB   1 downloads

This happened to me while I was making this beautiful screenshot for you guys to share - karma I guess. 

Attached File  4.jpg   150.87KB   2 downloads

And finally - If we will see big activity on Vote Reward site - many players fighting for TOP positions with close to each other results - I will make TOP10 rewards much more valuable. We all are winners by using Vote Reward system!

NoLimitBM, nolimit.lv

Lets play a game?

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2261 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija

Keep forgetting about this topic, so I tested today again voting from Vote Reward site, because few players were telling me that it is not working. I post my proof here.

Attached File  allvotes.jpg   157.89KB   0 downloads

To do the votes and everything to always work - dont edit anything in the vote link and in MMoAnons site & MMoTop.ru site you need to enter your CHARACTER NAME. I entered NoLimitBM on both sites. 

However, in gtop100 site you need to rotate statue in correct position. Here is screenshot:

Attached File  unknown.png   11.84KB   0 downloads

When this is done it will show you text something like "Now you can vote", you press on vote and the the text above vote button will change to "Thank you for voting!". And it's done, +1 achievement, +1 in weekly rankings, closer by 1 to the big prize! :)

• Subaru likes this

Lets play a game?

Subaru
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: 13/06/2021 - 06:20

https://i.imgur.com/uzEZCyk.png

Admin regarding to my vote I don't know why but SupremeTop even though I can vote it always says You cant vote right now, wait for time to expire!
And for the Gtop100, whenever I vote it always have time to wait/cooldown after I clear the captcha and verify it. It denies my vote.
NO LIMIT [email protected]@@@@

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2261 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija

https://i.imgur.com/uzEZCyk.png

Admin regarding to my vote I don't know why but SupremeTop even though I can vote it always says You cant vote right now, wait for time to expire!
And for the Gtop100, whenever I vote it always have time to wait/cooldown after I clear the captcha and verify it. It denies my vote.
NO LIMIT [email protected]@@@@

About Supremetop, try restarting your internet modem and after it boots up just reload page, it will help in most cases (something to do with your IP and conneciton). 

GTop100 is very picky topsite, it very often says to me that I am a BOT or use VPN when I don't, even though my IP is always the same. It usually works if I do captcha between 1 - 2,5 seconds, then it works fast and allows me to vote. 

• Subaru likes this

Lets play a game?

Subaru
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: 13/06/2021 - 06:20

oh okii Admin thanks for the fast response!!

@@@@@

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2261 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija

Also I want to add that 2 topsites can take up to 1 hour to send response to our server about successful vote. 
MMOAnons and MMOTOP.ru. These 2 sites are SLOW. 

• Subaru likes this

Lets play a game?

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2261 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija

Here is player made video tutorial.

https://nolimit.lv/f...e-successfully/

Lets play a game?

richigers1
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationColombia
  • Last active: Today, 02:18

wich sites can i vote every 12 and wich one 24? because i see that the time is in the web is wrong, i wait to can click on "VOTE NOW", i do the things correct to vote but sometimes it doesnt count, so i dont know why is that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users