Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Server Remaster Sugestion

Server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 511 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Today, 12:57

Hi all Here you can put your Ides for change you think will be better to make Gameplay more fun ! You can suggest rom Events / what items in shop / GR and RR rewards Etc..  

Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

KnifeParty
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Last active: 01/05/2021 - 18:52

What's up guys?! Hope everyone is well.

I have some personal thoughts about what could be added to the WebShop/Server to make gold coins useful after buying gear sets/weapons:

Complex Potions (1kGoldCoins / 255 potions)
Blood Castle Cloak (1kGoldCoins Each)

Devil Square Ticket (1kGoldCoins Each) 

Chaos Castle Ticket (1kGoldCoins Each)

Jewel of Harmony (1.5k/2k GoldCoins Each)

Gemstones (750/1k GoldCoins Each)

Demons that lasts 24 hours (2.5k GoldCoins)

Spirit of Guardian that lasts 24 hours (2.5k GoldCoins)

Socket Box which can drop random seed spheres at random levels OR Harmony (1 Box = 3 - 10 random amount) OR (1 Box = 5 Seed Spheres) (5kGoldCoins per Box)

Add an option in Server 2 to to gain 5k EXP rather than 2500 for a cost of 2.5k GoldCoins per hour? (So you pay for your safety whilst AFK + Benefit from a bit more exp than 2500)

Make in game events joinable by paying a 1k fee + votes of course. Then the total coins acquired from all the players can be added to the prize pool.

Add 4 bosses in 4 different locations (16 bosses in total) that drops 50SOLs (10SOLs for Server 2) each (Spawn time 6 hours so everyone from every time zone has a chance to complete). This adds a lot of competition because everyone will want to win the fight to get the SOLs to use for in game auctions.

I can't really think of any more off the top of my head but these are just some personal ideas. I'll be sure to add more if anyone thinks these sound good/reasonable.

Much love!

<3

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2128 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 12:52

Complex potions will not be added in game, same as SD potions. 

Tickets to DS,BC is in PcPoint shop, Armor of Guardsman is in Potion Girl. 

Jewel of Harmony or Gemstones in webshop will drop their value, you will not have anything to trade with in game except seeds, which is same with Boxes that drop seeds or harmony, we can keep those for event prizes.

Demon and Guardian that lasts for 24hours is not possible to add in this server at this point, but I had a though about it for next updates to come. 

Server-2 VIP players has bigger EXP amount, non donation players can play on high exp in server-1 or offattack in server-2. 

About SOL bosses we can think, that is a nice idea, not the numbers tho. maybe 10 sols, not 50 :D If we make those boses - they shouldn't be main source of SOL, but reasonable additional source. 

• KnifeParty likes this

Lets play a game?

Kilroy666
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPoland
  • Last active: 02/05/2021 - 11:36

I would love to see more long-term efforts, for example if we get X votes on XXXwebsite S2 will offer 2x more exp for week.

You get idea its like every 50 facebook likes we will make event, rates higher, give gold X to everyone what ever you want.

KnifeParty
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Last active: 01/05/2021 - 18:52

Also potentially in the future you could add combo for Dark Lord (Force Wave, Fireburst, Fire Scream)

Ye I only put numbers as a guideline, 10 is good. Will be good fun for PvP seeing everyone compete for it.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2128 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 12:52

I would love to see more long-term efforts, for example if we get X votes on XXXwebsite S2 will offer 2x more exp for week.

You get idea its like every 50 facebook likes we will make event, rates higher, give gold X to everyone what ever you want.

This is a nice idea! I will make something up for this right now, need just talk with other Admins what they think about it.

Also potentially in the future you could add combo for Dark Lord (Force Wave, Fireburst, Fire Scream)

Ye I only put numbers as a guideline, 10 is good. Will be good fun for PvP seeing everyone compete for it.

We will test human-finger ability to make DL Combo with this sequence and see, maybe..

Lets play a game?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users