Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New rule I’m not aware of?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
lol123
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Location12345
  • Last active: 07/04/2021 - 07:24
Fernando! That guy tried to KS me first, and all killing was done at the entrance of the map. I thought we don’t ban for that.. or have the rules changed. Please clarify :) character : oZEUSo

Fernando
  • Administrators
  • 363 posts
  • Fresh Admin
  • LocationGermany
  • Last active: 17/04/2021 - 11:28

Thats not a new rule.

Everybody knows, thats at spots not allowed to pk.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2123 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Yesterday, 20:52

Hello ZEUS!

1.6. It is not allowed to humiliate other players. An administrator will suspend your account in case of insults, mockery, bad jokes, bad attitude, provoking or any kind of related behaviour. It is not allowed to offend any of player's relatives or family members.
Punishment: From 1 to 7 days chat ban to 7 days character and account suspension.

As we follow this rule it also means you are not allowed to spam kill players on map enterances / spots. 

If someone is KSing you please make a clear screenshots of full chat screens and then you can kill him if he doesn't leave the spot. It's not allowed to kill players near map enterances or at any other conditions in spots. 

Lets play a game?

lol123
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Location12345
Ok boss :)

Uhhh wat happened was the guy tried to KS me and started bad mouthing me on post which is why I “spam” killed him.. then he got his little buddies to come and attack my DL - to take screenshot when I hit them back.. so with those fabricated evidence the intention is pretty clear - to get my character banned lol.. so yea just trying to clear things up a bit. :)

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2123 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Yesterday, 20:52

Next time you'll know what to do to avoid getting banned without a reason. 

Lets play a game?

lol123
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Location12345
Cheers boss, no more spam kill... :)

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2123 posts
  • Project Owner