Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ideas for GM's events.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
ldza
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUganda
  • Last active: 11/01/2021 - 14:22

Hello dear players and GM's.

Suggestions will be related to GM events, which GM's are making every day.

I would offer you some new ideas, maybe you'll like something and use them :)

1. Event "Alphabet" - GM sets a word for example "Potion" and player task is to bring items according to count of letters in a word. For "Potion" it will be 6 items, but different items. For example player will bring items from which u can make a word "Potion"

• P - Pad boots
  • o - Orb of Fire Flash
  • t - Thunder Hawk gloves
  • i - Iris helm
  • o - Odin wind armor
  • n - Nikea axe

2. Event "Scramble words" - Actually this is very easy event.GM will post something and you will need to answer using /post command. GM will not ask questions about MU, but about name of Mu Online items. 

GM will post the name of an item with mixed letters and players will need to write it right, using /post.

Event will end when someone will get a 10 points, or GM will choose how many points, players want to collect to win at event, depends on GM.

Example:

• GM write "hoacs orngda dsileh", player want to write /post Chaos dragon shield. 

3. Event "I'm going to look" -  Event with limited number of participants. Depends on GM. GM is teleporting players to Barracks, for example, or any other map. Players got time to hide around all map. After like 3-5 minutes, GM is going to look and killing players which he found. The winner is a player that GM found last.

Feel free to discuss and I'm sorry if you dont understand something because of my english skills :D

Write your ideas to create a more fun and diverse atmosphere.

ldza
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUganda
  • Last active: 11/01/2021 - 14:22

Got one more idea. 

TSBR - "Tree stump battle royale" 

The event rules are the following: Together, there are 9 tree stumps on whil all participants can sit. The total number of participants is 10.

When GM say that event started, participants start to walk around the stumps, after GM gives the call to sit down, each player is trying to sit down on the stump. A player who desn't have a place is out. He sits on one of stumps to make only 8 stumps free with 9 participants.The winner remains the one who last sits on the 1 free stump.

In Lorencia [224 78] there is a location for this event.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users