Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SD Potion in NPC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Zaphiel
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationSt. Lucia
  • Last active: 12/09/2020 - 13:01

Hello and Good Day,

I just want to suggest to put a large SD potion in NPC, the advantage of SD potion is that when it use, the character cannot be killed fast because based on my experienced before as an old MU player, SD life is the first to get reduce before the red HP, unless you have the weapon that SD ignore on it. Trust me, i have tried already this experiment before. Also when using SD potion you will not flinch always and you can combo more. I am an SD user yellow option, so if there is no SD potion, SD ratio increase in yellow option is useless.

Hope this one will be granted.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 2012 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Yesterday, 19:54

SD potions will not be added in shops. We have tested them, they will ruin the PvP. It is impossible to kill a player while he has SD potions.

You can get 10 Small SD Potions in webshop, Medium and Large Potion packs contains 1 potion.

Lets play a game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users