Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM APPLICATION ( DESTROY BM )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
DestroyBM
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationArgentina
  • Last active: 13/08/2020 - 01:14

REC

OH THANKS YOU BRO! <3

DestroyBM
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationArgentina

From me Neutral for the moment, cause I don t know him very well, but tbh he has some supportive players around here and that s very nice.

In a way he is right with the Spanish players and it s good that he s speaking spanish not only english cause he can help them around here or in game and the other GMs could accomplish other tasks. Have a good day !

thanks for talking the time to read my post and for your words!!! destroy here

DestroyBM
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationArgentina

Recommended

thanks hermano!!!

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 1913 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 03:22

He clearly doesn't know what Multi-quote is for. I want more opinions, REC with no comment doesn't mean much. 

• NoobZ and DestroyBM like this

Lets play a game?

fonty92
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationargentina
  • Last active: 25/07/2020 - 04:52

REC    DESTROYBM IT HELP ME SO MUCH WHEN I GET STARTED IN THIS MU, THE TRUTH IS AN EXCELLENT PLAYER, I CLARIFY ALL MY DOUBTS REGARDING THIS GREAT MU thumbsu.gif  

guille96
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationinriville
  • Last active: 22/07/2020 - 13:54

REC   

I am new to this mu .. my character is called pachila, destroy bm helped me in my first resets .. apart from helping me with my set parts, and I clarify all my doubts .. without a doubt a very good player.. rock.gif 

I am new to this mu .. my character is called pachila, destroy bm helped me in my first resets .. apart from helping me with my set parts, and I clarify all my doubts .. without a doubt a very good player

• DestroyBM and fonty92 like this

mika
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationLorencia
  • Last active: 11/08/2020 - 14:34
neutral for now i dont really see him in Lorencia that often which is the "main" map of the server or is it just me (maybe our timezone is different idk). Yes, ive seen him, I have interacted with him but I can assure you if someone is active in game, or even helping players I will surely know it. Maybe he is only well known in his guild. . . like I said for now its neutral at least for me. I dont know about you guys.

EDIT: I have been stalking him since he created this application 🤣, I might say he's not that bad. I've seen him helping here and there outside of his guild. I do believe he helps his guild mates more or even his Spanish friends (assuming he's Spanish / I'm sorry if he's not lol). Maybe I just don't notice it because we don't speak the same language. I rec him.
  • DestroyBM and fonty92 like this

28455105c048e4889730979eab9b3f72a3091660.

esteven92
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPeru
  • Last active: 22/07/2020 - 19:15

REC my bro u are ever a good member and friend ... i  think that u will be a good GM because ever help all new ... 

• DestroyBM likes this

sorrer123
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: 24/07/2020 - 11:34

i recommend this guy for being a GM/ADMIN hes good at handling people and the way he talk with respect, always active and patrolling :) i hope you assess this guy for his application :) - KenEsg

• DestroyBM likes this

olegelo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRussia
  • Last active: 23/07/2020 - 13:53

RECthumbsu.gif

• DestroyBM likes this

SnaKe
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationUk
  • Last active: 25/07/2020 - 20:56

Hi all , i`m glad to see Destroy aply for @GM because he is a good and active player and always tries to help new players {ex. Me}

In this way i wish him good luck and succes !!!   RECOMMEND !!! 

• DestroyBM likes this

DestroyBM
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationArgentina

REC    DESTROYBM IT HELP ME SO MUCH WHEN I GET STARTED IN THIS MU, THE TRUTH IS AN EXCELLENT PLAYER, I CLARIFY ALL MY DOUBTS REGARDING THIS GREAT MU thumbsu.gif  

THANKS MY BRO

REC   

I am new to this mu .. my character is called pachila, destroy bm helped me in my first resets .. apart from helping me with my set parts, and I clarify all my doubts .. without a doubt a very good player.. rock.gif 

I am new to this mu .. my character is called pachila, destroy bm helped me in my first resets .. apart from helping me with my set parts, and I clarify all my doubts .. without a doubt a very good player

THANKS <3

neutral for now i dont really see him in Lorencia that often which is the "main" map of the server or is it just me (maybe our timezone is different idk). Yes, ive seen him, I have interacted with him but I can assure you if someone is active in game, or even helping players I will surely know it. Maybe he is only well known in his guild. . . like I said for now its neutral at least for me.  I dont know about you guys.

THANKS FOR READING AND YOU COMMENT , SEE YOUR IN GAME

REC my bro u are ever a good member and friend ... i  think that u will be a good GM because ever help all new ... 

THANKS BRO

i recommend this guy for being a GM/ADMIN hes good at handling people and the way he talk with respect, always active and patrolling smile.png i hope you assess this guy for his application smile.png - KenEsg

THANKS KEN

RECthumbsu.gif

IF HELP IS WHY I NEVER WANTED TO GET SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT BEYOND THE RESULT. REGARDS

Lokin
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationArgentina
  • Last active: 31/07/2020 - 17:40

deserved broo

deserved

bklewis
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Last active: 01/08/2020 - 23:59

Hello destroy, you are a good player, you are always online, you like helping the players and some Latin game master on this server would not be bad, that's why I vote

REC

• DestroyBM likes this

roger90
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPeru
  • Last active: 02/08/2020 - 04:33

Destroy BM. From what little I know in the game it is one of the few that helps a lot when you start. It will be an excellent support for the server, since it dominates the necessary languages, and the most fundamental thing is pending of any help request.

Destroy BM. From what little I know in the game it is one of the few that helps a lot when you start. It will be an excellent support for the server, since it dominates the necessary languages, and the most fundamental thing is pending of any help request.

>>I RECOMMEND IT<<

Fernando
  • Game Masters
  • 325 posts
  • Members
  • LocationGermany
  • Last active: Today, 03:05

UP UP UP !!

Gabriel
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationAzerbaijan
  • Last active: 31/07/2020 - 23:55
Rec!!!

Clyde
  • Administrators
  • 383 posts
  • Newest Admin
  • LocationGreat Britain - Birmingham
  • Last active: Yesterday, 20:18

Approved Welcome DestroyBM  !!!

!!!! 

GM Character :  Destino

TL

• DestroyBM likes this
Confidence comes not from always being right,but from not fearing to be wrong !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users